News Edit: August
20 aug 2014 by art:i:curate team
In our News Edit series, we feature our edit of art world news and happenings.
As August winds down with the last of the long summer days, September is just around the corner bringing the start of the season for exhibition openings, art fairs, auctions, design week and fashion week. We share our selection of news-worthy clips in order to stay in tune with what is going on in contemporary art and design.
Read about the latest:
- Auctioneers launch their own online bidding platforms (via ARTnews)
- Sarah Elson launches "Launch Pad" (via Blouin Artinfo)
- Singapore's CCA gives artists research opportunity (via Blouin Artinfo)
- The Picasso museum in Paris is set to re-open (via WSJ)
- Must-see shows in New York this September (via Blouin Artinfo)
“Satan Ceramics” at Salon 94 - Image courtesy Salon 94 via Blouin Artinfo
Stay tuned for our next News Edit art world bi-weekly update.