icon
Discover
unframe showcases Works by emerging artists and designers from all over the world online and at its shows.
Discover now
Campaign launched
Target $4,000 // I pledge $100
Become a co-producer
A Co-Producer is the Patron of the 21st century. Support your favourite artist or designer by pledging to the Work you like an amount of your choice.
Start here
Work sold
Work sold for $10,000 // I get $154
Get rewarded
The target amount is 40% of the Work's price. That's why when the Work you funded sells for its full price, you get a commission.
Learn more
Are you an artist or designer? Learn more about submitting your work to unframe.
Help
ARTISTS AND DESIGNERS // Ownership
Who owns my work post funding?

If your work successfully reaches its Target Amount, the Co-Producers who pledged to it collectively own 70% and you own the remaining 30% of it.

Who is responsible for my work post funding?

Unless your work is exhibited or stored with art:i:curate, you agree to store your work in a safe and secure place.

In the unfortunate event of damage to or loss of your work, you will be responsible for it and agree to cover 70% of its retails price within 6 months after its loss or damage occurred. Therefore, we recommend you to insure your work, whether it is stored at your premises or in transit.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience. By continuing to browse our website, you accept our cookie policy. Learn more.